How OFWs Can File PhilHealth Claim Abroad?

If a Philhealth member based overseas is confined at a hospital or receives medication abroad, he or she can file a Philhealth claim by submitting the following documents through electronic mail or via overseas courier:


1.    Medical abstract or medical record written in English or copy of Medical Certificate indicating the final diagnosis, confinement period and medical services rendered;

2.    Copy of the operative record written in English, if an operation was performed

3.    Statement of account

4. Official Receipt issued by the hospital and doctor

Properly filled out PhilHealth Claim Form 1

These documents shall be addressed to the PhilHealth Regional Office or Local Health Insurance Office nearest to his or her Philippine address within 180 days from the date of discharge.

Source: pinoy-ofw

Share This Post

related posts


On Top